Troop 58 Annual dues
Troop 58 Membership Dues are collected annually for each scout.
Summary of what is included:
- National Annual Membership Fee with Boy Scouts of America
- Troop Insurance for Facilities and Supplemental Health Insurance
- Scout Life Magazine
- Advancement & Insignia (Merit Badges, Rank, Position, etc..)
- Troop Administrative Costs (Banking, Printing, etc...)
- Software (Troopmaster, Website, Brand, Signup Genius, etc..)
- Capital towards new gear and repairs
- Storage rental
- You can reach out to a Committee Member if you would like to discuss this further
Due Date: September 30, 2022
Complete the form below and choose your Payment Option.
- If Paying via PayPal, there will be a $10 Administrative Fee, so your total will be $235.
- If Paying with Scoutbucks, then choose the option below and we will deduct $225 from your account. We will contact you to confirm the transfer has been completed.
- If Paying via Check make the check payable to "Troop 58" for $225 and bring to a troop meeting or mail it to: PO Box 58, Davidson, NC 28036. (NOTE: you do not need to pay the Administrative Fee)
- If paying with Zelle send your payment of $225 to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
REGARDING NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP FEE
The National Membership Fee is the amount Troop 58 has to pay BSA National every February for every registered member (scouts, adults, merit badge counselors, etc..). We collect this fee as part of the annual dues, and then pay this amount each year in a single lump sum.
Due to the costs associated with Scouting, including the cost of liability insurance, BSA increased the national annual membership fee by $6 last year and an additional $6 this year. Boy Troop 58 absorbed the cost increase last year and did not raise dues. However, this year we are raising dues by an amount to cover the increase in costs.
If you have any financial concerns or needs of any kind, please reach out to Mr. Zangara for a confidential conversation. There are several ways the Troop can help so please speak up if needed.