Troop 58 History
The first Scouting unit in Davidson was Troop 1, chartered by the First Presbyterian Church, and dates back to the late 1920's. Check out one of the earliest charters from 1928 here. In 1928 we were a part of the Central North Carolina Council.
The Troop 58 of today was started in 1935 and has been chartered by the Davidson Lions Club since 1947.
Chartered Organization History